Terms & Conditions of the services
By completing the payment of the service, the client accepts the conditions set forth herein:
- Studio DTF will start working on the contracted project after having received the payment. In case the received files are incorrect or present a problem, the service will be paused until the correct files are received.
- The usual delivery time will be from 1 to 2 working days (Monday-Friday) from the moment in which Studio DTF confirms receipt of the payment, as well as the status of the files sent by the client. In case the payment or the received files are incorrect or suppose a problem, these times will be affected.
- Unless otherwise specified by Studio DTF, the mixing and mastering services contracted will not include in any case artistic, creative or production works or editions.
- All mixing and/or mastering services contracted will include a free review as long as it is related to aspects worked by Studio DTF. File changes by the client will not be included in the free revisions and will be charged as extra editing services.
- Studio DTF reserves the right to deny or cancel a service if it deems it convenient and to make the total or partial refund according to the work done on the date of cancellation, under the criterion of the company.
- The price of the services paid to Studio DTF corresponds to hours of work and professional studio contracted. Once the project has been finalized and/or delivered, it will not be possible to reimburse the client. In case the project has been started but not finished, Studio DTF will evaluate the hours used and make a partial refund according to them.
- Studio DTF is not responsible under any circumstances for issues related to authorship or copyright of the work performed.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we are unable to accept your recording, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the services.
Studio DTF reserves the right to modify the conditions specified above depending on the characteristics of the project to be carried out, upon prior notice to the client.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.
You are visiting the website https://studiodtf.com/ owned by David Calleja, domiciled in Córdoba / Spain, hereinafter the OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the means specified in the contact page: Contact
The present conditions are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website that it makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory in their case.
Use of the web
Studio DTF provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Studio DTF, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, the OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. The OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many content and services provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that in Studio DTF links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between The OWNER and The USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
Studio DTF directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors of this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, Studio DTF is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice that is established in this same clause.
Identity: David Calleja, Córdoba/España. E-Mail: email@example.com
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
The company will not make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
During the period of duration of the treatment, Studio DTF will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not the Entity is treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. For this you can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through: https://www.aepd.es/es
Origin of the data
The personal data that we process at Studio DTF comes directly from you. The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data